- Mom, can we watch Chicken Little? I love when he yells, "The fall is skying, the fall is skying..."
- Tandyland is Spanish for Candyland.
- After holding Ava for a few minutes longer than she wanted, Zoe asked, "Mom, what apparatus should I put Ava in?"
- Ty asked for help longing into his Webkinz account, but when it got time to put in the password, he held out his hand and said, "Okay Mom, I can handle this..."
- "Ty, what'd you learn about in Little Lambs?" "John the Baptist...and our story was about him, too!"
And then there are some things, that aren't said...just done: Today, I took Zoe to a birthday party, so Shane was at home with Ty & the babies. He let Ty dress himself. Tonight, as I was getting them ready for bed, he was struggling getting his shirt off. At first, he wouldn't let me help him, but finally gave in. He had his long sleeve Pajama shirt on UNDER his long sleeve t-shirt...ALL DAY! And then when he took off his sweat pants, he revealed that he'd chosen NOT to wear underwear today! Can you imagine? I was CRACKING up!!!!!!