Saturday, May 23, 2009

New Looks for the Summer

I think we may have started a new tradition in Higby-land today: Memorial Day Weekend Summer Haircuts for the Higby Boys. Okay, so it needs a better name, but still. Yes, even Shane got a shorter "do". Unfortunately, he didn't exactly volunteer for a "Before" & "After" photoshoot, so take my word for it, he looks cute! I'm hoping to get a shot of all 4 of them tomorrow. In the meantime, here are my mini-studs...

Ty - Before:
Ty - After:

Eli - Before:

Eli - After:

Cole - Before:

Cole - After:
I couldn't decide which picture I liked better...so you're stuck looking at both!

I've also decided that Cole has something in common with Sampson...power in his hair! Sampson's hair gave him power...but Cole's hair seems to have taken his power. See, after his bath, I put Cole down for the night in his crib. Then, I went back to help Shane finish Zoe and Ava's bath. A few minutes later, I heard Ty and someone else, giggling on my bed. COLE! Yup. Seriously. He climbed out of his crib and strutted straight into my room. Oh boy. It wasn't a one-time-thing, either. It took a few swats on the climbing leg and two more returns to the crib before he finally settled in and fell asleep. I guess I'll be researching crib tents tonight after I hit "Publish".

3 comments:

Elyse said...

Oh my goodness...the boys look like little gentlemen with their hair cuts :) So handsome!
~Elyse

Helen said...

Who says those cuts are only good for summer? I say keep 'em all year! They're so easy to maintain :)

Dorinda said...

Those are some handsome little boys you have there :) I love all their cuts!

That would be the ONE thing that makes me glad I only have one boy :) I only have to deal with one regular haircut. Girl's hair can just grow and grow...