A lot of my friends have given up social networking for lent. Some have even given up following blogs. But I'm not Catholic (not that all of them are, either). I've thought about "giving something up", but ultimately, I didn't. Don't let the lack of blogging lead you to any other conclusion. We've been sooooooooooo busy around here. Much too busy to blog...
- Got a new front door
- Got rid of the eye goop (unofficial Pink Eye)
- Sent my husband off to Vegas on a business trip
- Shoveled 6 inches of unwelcome snow
- Encouraged my husband after he discovered he had Pink Eye...on a business trip
- Wiped a lot of snot from three noses
- Comforted coughing babies at multiple times during the wee hours of the night...on multiple nights
- Took 3 19-month olds to the doctor
- Filled 4 prescriptions (2 Ear Infections & 2 official cases of Pink Eye)
- Went running (4m) for the first time in a week and a half
Lucky for you, my mom did! Oh, did I mention that she came down to help me while Shane was in Vegas? She even came a day early (Sunday) to beat the snow.
On a completely UNRELATED note, did anyone catch Extreme Makeover: Home Addition on Sunday night? I'm not a faithful follower of the show, but I do watch it here and there. Sunday, the "hero" was a woman that photographed preemie babies in the NICU. So touching. She gave a lot of press to March of Dimes, too. Even though we had a fairly uneventful NICU stay, we definitely benefited from March of Dimes research. I don't doubt that for a minute! So many of my fellow triplet moms are walking to raise money for MOD. If you feel led, I'm sure they'd LOVE your support.