Tuesday, December 9, 2008

No Longer In Denial

When I finally sat down tonight to catch up on some DVR'ed shows, I popped open my laptop and realized I haven't posted on my blog in almost a week.  That hardly seems possible.  I mean, it's not like I haven't had topics.  So I guess there's only one other answer: I'm busy!  Seriously.  How's that seem possible?  I've only just started Christmas shopping.  It's not like I've got Christmas cards to write (since there's no picture...there's no card).  Baking hasn't started.  There's no tree up.  So what, on earth, have I been busy with?

There are plenty of pictures and stories to come...

3 comments:

Nicole O'Dell said...

5 kids? lol

;)

Maggie said...

I've been pretty busy too. I think this time of year knocks us all on our butts at times! LOL
Looking foward to new pics. ;)

Helen said...

Slacker! ;)