Blogging has really because a release for me. Not only do I love reading other blogs, but I like putting fingers to the keys and getting some of the day-to-day of my life down "on paper". Sort of a journal, I suppose. What makes it even more rewarding is that there are people out there (i.e. YOU) that actually read what I write and leave encouraging and funny comments.
Nicole over at What a trip! went a step further. She gave me an award! How awesome is that? And so rewarding (sorry...couldn't think of a better word). This particular award is because I (or more accurately, my words) have made some kind of impact or offered some kind of comfort to her. That warms my heart. If the craziness of my world can encourage someone else...bring on the crazy! Thanks, Nicole! You're doing an AWESOME job...not just with your triplets, but with your "big kids", too! Thanks for the award.
And now I get to spread the love. I can't even begin to list all the people that have impacted me with their blog posts (and some in real life, too), but here are a few...
- Tracy Catherine @ Just Another Ordinary Miracle Today (your very smile brightens my day)
- Jen @ Amazing Trips (my husband thanks you for the encouragement to keep working out!)
- Alex & Alexa @ The Soto Update - Familia Soto (you two are a great example of love & teamwork)
- Pam @ Pyjammy's Blog (you never cease to make me giggle)
- Helen @ Three Times the Giggles (you're such an encouragement on "dealing" with 3 at once)
So go check out their sites...see why I love them. You'll fall in love too!