Monday, October 17, 2011

Apple Picking 2011

What better way to start the blog back up than with some fun Apple Picking pictures...

I think we're officially back to an annual tradition of picking apples. I didn't think we'd ever be able to bring 5 kids to the orchard on our own. And honestly...we still haven't. A group of people from church all went together to a smaller size orchard (Overlook Farm) only 45 minutes away in Newburgh.  We had a blast:

The place was gorgeous and the weather was beautiful.

TONS of apples were eaten.

Eli really thought EVERY apple needed to be picked!


Cole ran off with two young ladies from church.  They had a great time...yes...that's him in the red...far far far away from Mom and Dad.

I'm sure he talked their ear off!

Ty looked for the highest apples he could find.

Any excuse to climb!

This picture just cracked me up!  We were teaching the kids to blow those wishing thingies (yes, that's the technical term).


And yes, Zoe was there...but like Cole...was too cool to hang with Mom and Dad...


And because you say I never post pictures of myself...

(Eating the world's LARGEST Golden Delicious apple ever!)

1 comment:

Alejandra said...

I want to go apple picking!! I have to tell Eugene to bring me here.