Monday, January 3, 2011

2011 Resolution

Last year, a bunch of my friends the blogs I follow challenged themselves by taking a picture everyday in 2010. I'm not sure where the "resolution" came from, but I enjoyed looking at their life through their camera lens. And have decided to try it myself this year. I think it'll be a good way to get more familiar with my DSLR camera (which I currently use as if it's a "Point-and-Shoot") and will hopefully help me get back to blogging without the pressure of having to write more than a sentence or two. I can't promise that the pictures will be POSTED every day, but they will be TAKEN each day.

I'm not going to post all the pictures here.  Although, if there's a funny story that goes along with the picture, there might just be a post about it.  My 365 blog is over HERE.  I'll try and figure out a way to make a link on the side of this blog permanently, but I'm not so great with the tech stuff, so it may take awhile.

5 comments:

Marcella said...

What a great idea!
A picture a day.
I'm only a few days behind to give it a whirl!

Helen said...

Welcome back to the blogging world, Amy!

Amy said...

i admire your attempt at the 365 project!! i've been tempted to try it, but i couldn't even do a daily december photo when i tried one year :) good luck!! :) glad to see you blogging!!

salli said...

Fun! I love seeing more Higbys! I need to know how you got the blog address across the pictures on your 365 blog.

Emily Wilson said...

Your blog is great! I saw your link from facebook. And that is very ambitious and cool to do a picture a day! I love your pictures, they really capture your kids having fun and being themselves :)