Sunday, October 11, 2009

I'll be MIA for a wee bit longer

So I've been MIA.  Mainly because Shane was gone for a week and by the time the kids were in bed...I was BEAT!

But now, even though he's home, I'll be MIA for a wee bit longer. 

Friday morning, I came downstairs after my shower to discover Cole and Eli putting my laptop back up on the counter.  Yup.  BACK up on the counter.  The good news is that it's not a complete loss.  The bad news is that the monitor is shattered.

So...hopefully...this week, I'll get a new computer and be back on the blog-roll!  I hope so, because my scrapbooking weekend is fast approaching and I have some serious picture organizing/ordering to do!

Until then...Sit back and enjoy the baseball playoffs.  I sure am!  Especially since the Red Sox got swept today (sorry Helen!)

2 comments:

Melissa, Multi-Tasking Mama said...

That sucks! Isn't parenting fun? LOL Hope you get your computer fixed soon!

salli said...

Oh my! Good to see that Cole and Eli have a strong interest in technology, I guess. ;)