Wednesday, July 23, 2008

A First for Ty

So often, I'm focused on the triplet's firsts: teeth, steps, words, etc.  But there's other "firsts" going on around here.

Last Wednesday (7/16/08), Ty travelled up the mountain to hang out with his favorite boy cousins: Sam, Noah (& I suppose Micah, too).  This was his very first sleepover.  Sure, he'd stayed at other houses while Mom & Dad were away, but he was teeny tiny.  This was for fun.

As soon as the plans were made, Ty was packed!
(Yes, I know, I'm a mean mom...it's a flowered bag.  I wasn't thinking!)

When I dropped my big boy off, Ty jumped out and I never made it 5 feet from my van.  He was off running into the backyard looking for Sam.  I didn't see him again until we met up the next day at a friend's pool.

Apparently, there was little sleep and lots'o fun.  The perfect sleepover recipe.

5 comments:

Dorinda said...

How sweet is that?!! So often we think about girls and sleepovers but the boys love them too! Caleb can't wait to go to another one :) I'm sure Ty can't either. Hey, want to come down to VA and let Ty hang out here for a while?! Caleb and Ty would get along great :)

Maggie said...

Aww Ty it looks like you had a blast! (C'mon mom, you gotta get that boy a new bag, hehe) ;0)

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

that is so awesome...it looks like he had such a great time!

Christie said...

Ooooh, his first sleepover! Sniff, sniff. He's so cute, even with a flowered bag. So funny! Maybe his very own sleepover bag for a Christmas present? :)
Your kids are adorable! When's their first bday? Do you have big plans?

Anonymous said...

How fun! Looks like they all had a great time!