Here's the latest on them (In list format, of course. We all know how much I love lists):
1) Eli's still the only one with teeth. Yes, plural! His 2nd bottom tooth poked through 2 Saturdays ago. We're hoping that Ava will have a tooth in the next 24 hours, otherwise she might just drive me insane! She had a fever for a few days along with some "special" diapers. Her hands (and anything else she can grab) are constantly in her mouth. There's so much drool, I can't tell where it ends and the snot begins. Because, holy cow, there is a lot of snot!
(Yes, I know it's mean to have a screaming picture, but you can see his teeth)
2) All three are "talking". It's very funny to listen to their "conversations". They really do wait for each other to finish talking before they add their two cents. If I was technically savvy, I'd videotape it, and post it for a good laugh. But, alas, I have no clue how to do that. So, you all are invited to stop by anytime and watch the show. It's quite good!
3) The boys are HUGE raspberry blowers. Unfortunately, it's generally during meal times. Thankfully, they don't do it with full mouths. They seem to enjoy practicing their raspberries while waiting for their next spoonful. By the time the meal is over, I have a lovely work of art on my shirt and arm, displaying a variety of colors from the meal.
(My mom hates this picture...yes...Eli looks funny...he's blowing raspberries)
4) Speaking of meals, we're moving toward a "3 meals a day" schedule. Ugh! It's a tough few months. I feel like we're always eating, preparing to eat, or cleaning up from eating. So here's a rough look at our day:
7a - Bottle
9a - Yogurt & finger foods
9:30a - Nap
11:30a - Bottle
11:45a - Cereal & Fruit
1p - Nap
3:30p - Bottle
5:30p - Cereal, Veggie & Fruit
7:30p - Bottle
5) Now that we're all mobile, time in the Playpen ("The Pen") has become somewhat of a "WWF" event. Lindsay called it a cage the other day. Ummmm...they aren't ANIMALS, I pointed out. It's a Pen! But really, if you watch them, sometimes it really is a cage.
6) We're HUGE! HUGE! Okay, really only Cole's huge. He's in 18m clothing. He's 10 months old. He's a preemie. He's a multiple. Someone tell him he's supposed to be small! I don't even need to do arms at the gym. He's over 24 pounds. Really? Really. It's ridiculous.
7) I realize he's not 10-months old, but Ty had his first attempt of riding his bike without training wheels. It was interesting, to say the least. The training wheels are back on. Maybe we'll try again in a few weeks.
8) The triplets have a new favorite afternoon activity: Jogging! Lindsay's been taking them out and this weekend, I gave it a whirl. I walked with them on Saturday and jogged on Sunday when Shane & the kids rode their bikes to the park. It was ROUGH! I didn't realize how much extra effort it took to push a stroller!